Lawn Edgers - Electric & Gas Edgers are in Stock!
How to select the right lawn edger for your home...
An electric lawn edger is a perfect option for homeowners that have a small area to edge or whose soil is not too hard. It is important not to use more than a 100' extension cord and be sure to keep the cord away from the edger blade. Using a lawn edger for the first time may not be easy, but with a little practice your lawn, flower beds, sidewalk and driveway will look GREAT.
Gas powered lawn edgers range in both power and quality.
- Gas Edgers start at 3 - 3.5 HP and have a 7" or 8" blade
- McLane and Little Wonder gas edgers continue to be quality units as far as edgers are concerned
- Quality edgers have depth and angle control on the edger blade
- Angling the edger's blade will help to create a nice angled edged on flower beds
- It's best to place the edger's blade in a vertical position for edging driveways and walkways
- Brown Bed Edgers are great for commercial applications. These bed edgers are very durable and can cut new beds, re-define existing beds, edge sidewalks and driveways. You can even install invisible dog fencing with these commercial edgers
- Some Brown Bed Edger models have steerable rear wheels while other edger models can handle many different rotor styles
- Other commercial edger brands include E-Z Trench, BedShaper by Little Wonder and Bluebird
- Depending on the frequency of use, the edger blade will need to be replaced.
- An indication of when edgers blades need to replaced is when the edger's blade becomes rounded.
- Do-Cut Sales & Service has electric and gas powered edgers, as well as regular grade and heavy duty edger blades.
Do-Cut Sales & Service has been the trusted source for outdoor power equipment in the Mahoning Valley since 1947! If you like to kick the tires, come shop our stores in Warren or Boardman, Ohio. Feel free to come in to our retail stores in Warren - 3375 Youngstown Rd SE, Warren, OH 44484, 330-369-2345 and Canfield - 6442 S. Raccoon Rd, Canfield, Ohio 44406, 330-953-3423
To shop for and purchase our parts & equipment online, click a category below to see all items available in that category at Do Cut's Power Equipment Warehouse.